Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wikileaks mirror sites

While I can't say I see any sense in the release of the sensitive sites document. really julian and co. none whatsoever, that pales in my mind to the many blatant illegalities being enacted around the world to stop or hinder wikileaks, even before the release of the one document that could actually qualify as 'pro-terrorist'.

Regardless though, to anyone monitoring closely wikileaks is battling against the vast machine. and it is a machine that wants to eat everything that dares stand in it's way, as the complete loss of political and information civil rights continues on unabated, masquerading as democracy.

for my own thoughts as to how to harness the wikileakage and move it towards restoring a true democracy see my next post.

No comments: